Foreign trade services with RGX
Caribbean exporters and importers have more access to international buyers and suppliers than ever before. But that does not mean that the road to expanding your company’s presence abroad is an easy one. That is why Mastercard partnered with RGX, a company specializing in foreign trade services for small and medium businesses. Our team of foreign trade experts is ready to offer Mastercard Business Card cardholders a quick response to your questions. The services we offer include:
Free coaching session with an RGX expert
Whether you have a specific question about your international growth or are looking for some general information to get started, these free 25-minute coaching sessions are designed to point you in the right direction and get you answers quickly.
Examples of the types of questions you may want to ask one of our experts in your free coaching session include: How do I find buyers for my products in China? How do I identify the most interesting international markets for my products? How do I negotiate with buyers in Europe? What are the general rules for the labeling of food products in France? What are the most important trade fairs for selling my products in Mexico? How does the traditional footwear sales channel in Spain work?
The first step is simple: request your free coaching session with an RGX foreign trade consultant. You can request the service via email at email@example.com or by completing the online form. Once we receive your request, an RGX consultant will be in touch with you within the next 48 business hours to set up an appointment for your free coaching session.
Search for new international clients USD 700 – USD 1,200*
You will receive a list of at least 10 (ten) verified importers/distributors/manufacturers/producers (active in the marketplace), with the following information:
- Company information (description and contact information)
- Company telephone number and direct line of the head of purchasing/imports
- General company email and direct email of the head of purchasing/imports
- Import volumes/origins/imported brands (if applicable)
- Distribution channels and geographical coverage
- Additional information and/or individual assessment prepared by the RGX consultant
Business meeting agendas USD 700-USD 1,200*
You will receive an agenda with a minimum of 5 (five) and a maximum of 8 (eight) confirmed meetings with potential buyers, distributors, representatives in the selected target market. RGX will schedule and organize work meetings with companies interested in buying your products or services. The client shall bear all travel costs and expenses incurred.
Five days prior to the client’s trip to the destination country, RGX will deliver to the client an agenda with the following information about the selected counterparts:
- Description of the products sold and the channel(s) served,
- Contact details,
- Name of the meeting’s host(s),
- Date, time and place of the meeting,
- Comments and observations to help the company negotiate effectively and make the most of each meeting.
Business meeting agendas must be requested at least 60 days before planned travel dates. You can request the service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the online form. In less than 48 hours, an RGX consultant will contact you.
Pre-selection of new export markets USD 700-USD 1,200*
RGX will identify new potential markets for your products or services. our team will look at different factors that determine the viability of a potential market, such as the growing trend of imports, exports of the product in question, the existence of trade agreements between the pre-selected country and the client’s country of origin, existing incentives, geographical proximity, cultural affinity, among other variables.
RGX will deliver to the client a report containing:
- List of pre-selected countries with an explanation of why RGX recommends each one;
- Next steps for contacting importers/buyers;
- Basic export guide for the target market(s);
- Models of standard import documents for the pre-selected destination(s).
Market Studies USD 700-USD 1,200*
Based on the tariff positions of the product(s) that the company wishes to export to a given market, RGX’s global team will prepare a comprehensive report about the target market with the following information:
- General economic and foreign trade conditions in the target market;
- Analysis of imports of the specific product;
- Import regulations for the product in question;
- Export/import tariffs and other expenses for the product(s);
- Relevant distribution channels and points of sale;
- Analysis of local and international competition;
- List of importers;
- Industry fairs or events in the target country;
- List of trade publications.
The first step is simple: request your free coaching session with an RGX foreign trade consultant. You can request the service via email at email@example.com or by completing the online form. In less than 48 hours, an RGX consultant will contact you.
RGX will contact you to understand your needs and give you a price quote. Only once you accept the price quote will you be charged for the service.